Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Upcoming events

Man I'm getting busy on the turntables (okay fine, the mousepad) these days. Last weekend was WCLX. This coming weekend I'm djing at a free dance, not far from our apartment. It's at the First Evangelical Free Church in Andersonville. Details here. Join us! It should be low-key and fun, and did I mention that it's FREE?

Then in two weeks, on Saturday October 18th, I'm djing at the Galaxie for an event organized by Lippy and Nicolle called Swing Noir. It's a speak-easy themed swing dance and interactive murder mystery. More details, including on the characters you can play in the murder mystery, here. And here's the Facebook event page. I'm supposed to spin lots of 20's-style music, in keeping with the theme, so come prepared to do the charleston and the foxtrot and the black bottom and my personal favorite, the squirrel.

Also, for all of my groupies out there, the fourth link on the right-hand side of this page ("Events and DJ schedule") takes you to a calendar where you can see all of my upcoming gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment