Saturday, October 31, 2009

Upcoming events

Here's your heads-up/advance warning...

Next weekend I'm DJing all over the place, practically all weekend long.
  • Friday night (11/6) I'll be at Big City Swing for their First Friday Dance, which is back to TWO floors this month! My friend Jason and I will be upstairs, Nathan will be downstairs. Beginner lesson at 8:00 p.m., dancing 8:45-12:00. $10.
  • Saturday night (11/7) I'll be at the First Free Church dance, trading tunes with my friend Chris (a.k.a., "The Man with the Middles"). Beginner lesson at 7:00 p.m., dancing 7:30-10:00 or later. Free.
  • Monday night (11/9) I'll be at Fizz for the late shift. Chris has the early set--hopefully we won't be sick of each other by then. Special beginner lesson at 8:00 p.m., dancing 9:00-1:00. $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment